terça-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2011

Exercício de inglês

Verbos Irregulares:

                                                                             -Lista de Verbos Irregulares
1) Answer The Questions Below:
a) What Did You do Yesterday? (sleep)
-
b) What Did You Drink In The Last Party? (drink)
-
c) What Did You Do This Morning? (eat)
-
d) What Time Did You Wake Up Yesterday?
-
e) What Did He Buy In The Shopping Mall?

2) Fill The Gaps With The Correct Form Of The Verb In Brackets:
a) John ________________ the bus this morning (take)
b) I __________________ a backache last night (have)
c) Fábio _________________ to his father this month (write - negative)
d) Amanda __________________ at 9:00 This morning (get up)

3) Unscramble The Words To Form Sentences:
a) (ate / yesterday /I / Bread) ________________________________________________
b) (I / last / drank / juice / night / strawberry) ___________________________________
c) (made / John / calls / some / telephone) ______________________________________
d) (supermarket / went / we / to / the / afternoon / last) ____________________________

4) Make Up Sentences:
a) Gave
-
b) Sold
-
c) bought
-
d) ate
-

- Have:

1) Complete the Spaces Below:
a) I ________ a headache Yesterday (Have)
b) He __________ an accident last year (Have)
c) Yesterday I _______ a car But It Broke today (Have)


Resposta:



- Verbos Irregulares


1.
a – I slept so much yesterday
b – I Drank Much Cachaça
c – I Ate Bread and drank coffe
d – I Woke Up At Seven O’ Clock
e – He Bought A Jacket

2.
a – took
b – had
c – didn’t write
d – got up


3.
a – I Ate bread yesterday
b – I drank juice of strawberry last night
c – John made some calls telephone
d – We went to the supermarket last afternoon


4. (pessoal)
Exemplos:
a) I Gave a book for my friend
b) I Sold This Car One Year Ago
c) She Bought A Purse
d) We ate hamburguer jn the dinner






- Have
1.
a – Had
b – Had
c – Had


Explicação: No Simple Past, o have será como um verbo qualquer, que é o verbo “ter” em português, e o passado do verbo have será: Had.


Por: Leonardo Corrêa

Nenhum comentário: